Pediatric First Aid and Infant/Child CPR certification is required for individuals working in regulated child care and afterschool programs. These requirements are set by the Federal Office of Child Care and the Child Development Division and can be viewed on the Child Care Licensing Training page on the CDD website.
There are many online, in-person, and blended learning trainings that can lead to certification. Below are some trainings that meet the criteria. If you have questions about these trainings or any others, please contact your Northern Lights Resource Advisor.
American Heart Association: https://atlas.heart.org/home
- Heartsaver Pediatric First Aid CPR AED – available in-person or blended learning
American Red Cross: https://www.redcross.org/take-a-class
- Adult and Pediatric CPR/AED (meets CPR only) – available in-person or blended learning
- Adult and Pediatric First Aid/CPR/AED – available in-person or blended learning
- Adult, Child and Baby First Aid/CPR/AED – available online HERE
- Child and Baby First Aid/CPR/AED – available online HERE
Vermont Safety Net: https://www.vtsafetynet.com/
- Pediatric First Aid CPR AED – available in-person or blended learning