MATCH Professionals are the mentors, advisors, technical assistance providers, consultants, and coaches supporting early childhood and afterschool professionals and programs. MATCH Professionals provide individualized supports for individuals, groups, or programs via mentoring, advising, consulting, or coaching relationships. Some examples:
- Mentor teacher for a student teacher completing a teacher preparation program
- Academic Advisor at a college supporting students with education and career planning
- Federal TA Provider supporting organizations with implementing a particular program
- Maternal Child Health Consultant supporting a program developing strategies to meet a child’s special health needs
- Practice-Based Coach supporting teachers in meeting individual teaching goals
Get Connected and Stay Qualified
We are building a searchable database of MATCH professionals through the new MATCH Registry, a data resource that lists qualified MATCH professionals. The Registry will also help enhance the quality of mentors, coaches, and consultants by connecting them with training opportunities and events based on MATCH competencies.
Use the resources on this page to learn more about how to join the MATCH registry and find required competencies and knowledge to help you be successful in your role as a mentor, coach, or consultant.
If you need support navigating your career requirements or completing your MATCH registry application, please contact us for further assistance.