MATCH is an collective name and acronym for Mentoring, Advising, Teaching, Training, Coaching, Consulting, and Helping. As a MATCH professional, you provide individualized support to early childhood and afterschool professionals in Vermont. Your job may be:
- An educator providing behavioral coaching to an infant teacher
- A business expert providing budgeting skills to a director
- A professional providing guidance to family child care provider about applying for STARS
- A nurse providing health consultation to a site manager
- An experienced teacher in a public school mentoring a first year teacher
- A mental health consultant guiding a home visitor to work with both a family and child together
- A consultant helping a program director understand the Environmental Rating Scale or apply for STARS
Get Connected and Stay Qualified
We are building a searchable database of MATCH professionals through the new MATCH Registry, a data resource that lists qualified MATCH professionals. The Registry will also help enhance the quality of mentors, coaches, and consultants by connecting them with training opportunities and events based on MATCH competencies.
Use the resources on this page to learn more about how to join the MATCH registry and find required competencies and knowledge to help you be successful in your role as a mentor, coach, or consultant.
If you need support navigating your career requirements or completing your MATCH registry application, please contact us for further assistance.